You can type here any text you want

got a ricer in the buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
well i was crusing down the road and this riced out civic (with the white lights, ugly body kits, honey comb in the grill and fog lights that looked like they were cut into place with a hacksaw) and he was driving NASCAR style around everyone, i figured i didnt have much of a chance but when i got next to him, with no one in front of us i nailed it, he nailed it, his fart can wailed and fell behind.. he looked embarressed as his girlfriend gave him that look... this may not sound like such a good kill, except i was in my moms '93 Skylark with a 3.3L V6 :D :cool: ;)

-neil

Mom's car faster than yours? ;) I like the Papa John's sign...you should change it to say something like "Pizza delivery in 13 seconds or less..." or "Race ya for a dollar!"

Neil would make a terrible pizza delivery man. All the cheese would end up on one side of the pizza when the boost hit. :D

I remember smoking a riced out altima on my 16th birthday. I was in my dad's jeep cherokee 4.0 4x4.:p

I smoked a Nissan Se-R the other day in a rental Suburban. The wife just casually turned to me and said "What the hell are you doing?". I said "Blowing away a ricer!" She just went :rolleyes: .

:D

Back