You can type here any text you want

Got beat by a Harley

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackbuick87

Today I was late for a tee time with my buddy at the local Links. I turned the wrong way on a country road. So I figured this out, turned around and was hauling a$$ to get to the golf course.

I was at a stop sign and two people on a red piped Harley turn left onto my road (it was a touring type Harley) Well I was running 21psi and a 50/50 race gas mix with my Thrasher 100. I was in a big hurry. The guy on the Harley gets on it some (I cant even hear myself think) and I cross the intersection and punch it.

Turbo spools up and I get into the passing lane, and I am getting ready to waste him. As my front bumper gets to the driver I hear a huge BOOM

I lost all power. The car did not die but could not accelerate at all. Well I must have scared the crap out of them because they were both staring at me. By this time my momentum carried me even with the driver of the bike. I knew what had happened, so I did all that I could do. I smiled and waved at him :p . He couldnt have been more confused, but he waved at me and took off and I rolled to a stop and shut her down. Damn up pipe/TB hose blew off:mad: Brand new hoses too. I think I am going to put a second clamp on there or something.

That's why you guys gotta lose all that unnecessary intercooler junk:D LOL Never blow off a hose on my hotair!

On a serious note -I really,really want an IC!!

When I heard that "BOOM!" on the big end of the track, I checked my review mirror thinking I would see a crank shaft bouncing down behind me. :eek: I was so freaked out, I quit racing for the day.

Back