You can type here any text you want

Got beat by Gutlass!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Well a guy i know around here has a cutlass with a large hood scoop. Anyway, my car isnt running right, and he's been on me for months about raceing. So its a trailer car, and i tell him to give me the break, he says he cant he know what that trubo can do, i tell him my car needs tunning, they start with im scared, so i say ok lets do it. Bear in mind my car has only been able to get a 12.45-12.70 if its hot, and it was. We line up, i jump off the line he dont move, so i backup line up again, ive seen him race, and hes not going to leave unless he gets the jump. I decide to let him leave, he bails i follow, i pull to his quarter, im hoping he has such a big gear i can pull by, but it didnt happen. His car runs strong, but if i can get mine right i know i can kill him. He call the next day saying i can get the break, but i got to get my car on point!

Sounds like he was the scared one, not you. NOW he offers you the jump? What's the point.

I agree, tell him you can't do it again for a week or two and try to get your car ready.

Sounds like he was the scared one, not you. NOW he offers you the jump? What's the point.

I agree, tell him you can't do it again for a week or two and try to get your car ready.
That was my plan, but my home made alky kit took a dive, and my car is leaning way out, so i got to come up with a kit, or get a chip i think.

Back