You can type here any text you want

Got my reproduction tips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

72firebird

Well about a month ago I ordered some stainless steel reproduction TTA tips from Stainless Works in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. I was at a Good Guys show in Indianapolis in which they had a display. When I bought my car it had aftermarket exhaust on it which I didn't really like and the tips were just exhaust tubing cut at an angle. I later found out when entering in the Trans Am Natiuonals to be in stock class I needed stock appearing tips. So I found out Stainless Works made reproduction ones so I ordered them. They just came in the mail and I'm very pleased. Their website is www.stainlessworks.net . Don't expect to get your product fast because everything is custom made. Oh and you can get stock tips with a 3" inlet from them. Also if there is anything you would like to have made that they don't already made they said you can talk with them and they can make it for you. Here are some pictures of my tips straight out of the box.

f77a0f96.jpg

f77a0f93.jpg

f77a0f8e.jpg

Sounds great, unfortunatly your links don't work (permission issue looks like).

How much did they set you back?

The tips were $130 for the pair plus shipping but I got free shipping because it was part of the show deal. Here are some new links with a different host that I'm trying for the first time. The pictures are pretty big and show more detail then you really notice in person. Again they haven't been cleaned at all this was right of the box where they were wrapped in newspaper.

26228.jpg

26229.jpg

26230.jpg

They look great, how close are they to the original tips (size)? Do you have the original ones to compare with? Or could you post some over all dimensions (width, length, length of the 2 pipes from the weld, distance between the duel pipes, slant angle of the ends etc)? Also diemsions of the pipes. I like to add the tips as well to my aftermarket (Hooker Catback) system, I do have a used set of the original tips but would prefer to get some after market ones if they are close to the original ones so if you post the dimansions I can compare to my original tips and let you all know how they compare.

I ordered some recently also. They look really close. Close enough anyway.

Back