You can type here any text you want

Got off work early for...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bescurred

BOOSTED SHAMU v2.0
Boss drove up to my shop today with his 69 mustang. Its a really nice car, 351 with small cam, mallory igintion system, headers, exhaust, and holley 4 barrel of some sort. Keep in mind I already wore him out in his 94 Gt by about 7 car lengths. None the less he drives up to my shop at about 4 this afternoon saying hes ready for me. I asked em if he wanted to make a bet, and the bet would be the loser has to stay here for the rest of the day and work and the other one go home. So I leave a sign up for customers that I would be back in 10 mins. We drove up to local 4 way highway and he wanted to go from a 15 mph roll. He jumped out at first by about a door length, but when the GN was at full kill mode the results come out almost as ugly as the 94 Gt of his. :eek: So I am now home, bout to tear in to some stuff and get ready for opening weekend at the local track. I gotta 50 dollar bet on a 92 GT that is a brother of my co-worker, my co-worker doesn't have a clue still about my car saying out his brother is going to whoop me :rolleyes: , we'll see how 20 psi and some 114 serves his a$$. Sundays the big opening day, i'll let u guys know the outcome :cool:

Wow. Great kill. That is hilarious!! Wish I had a boss like that. Id be making bets all the time. :D Good luck whoopin on that GT at the track and bring home the $$$!!

hmmm, 3" THDP, powerplate, K&N, stock fuel system :eek:, I know i shouldn't be racing but hell it was running good. Needless to say I got the fuel problems takin care of this weekend, and an adj wastegate.

Good kill, your boss is a little slow in the head if he did'nt learn from the first beating he took. Thats why God put us in our Buicks, to teach.

Back