Grand National/T-type Car Cover

Who Needs 8

I have a Car Cover for a G-Body that is for indoor use. It's not a weatherproof cover. I got it when I bought a GN 5 years ago. The GN was totalled 3 years ago (stupid idiots taking a left). I just moved and found the cover in a box, and realized I have no need for it now.

I'm going to try selling here first, then I'll put it on Ebay if no buyers. $30 + Shipping

I'll post pics tonight.

How soft is the inside?

I may be interested although I keep mine outside, but I have another weatherproof cover I can put over this one to protect it. Just trying to protect my finish against my weatherproof cover, lol
Also, would you know who makes the cover?
TIA

Originally posted by Boston Boy
How soft is the inside?

I may be interested although I keep mine outside, but I have another weatherproof cover I can put over this one to protect it. Just trying to protect my finish against my weatherproof cover, lol
Also, would you know who makes the cover?
TIA

It's soft, I'll take some high resolution photo's when I get home. I've actually never looked for a tag or anything to see what brand it is. I'll try to find that out for you later tonight as well.

Alright, Here are the High Resolution pictures of the cover inside and out. http://client.webshots.com/album/343503883aDjhge

I checked for a tag or brand name but couldn't find any markings other than "front".

The cover is custom fit. I however do not have a Grand National to show it on the car, sorry.

Shipping will cost as much as $18 for ground. Depending on where you live. I live in a North Dallas suburb.

I do take Paypal.

Cruzn57: 1owner had sent me an email with interest, if he doesn't want it after seeing the pictures, it's yours.