You can type here any text you want

Grand National Wheels 15 x 10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rayk

Let the Boost begin!
For sale - Two (2) Reproduction 15 x10 alloy Grand National wheels. Less than 100 miles driven and look brand new! Includes two (2) brand new center caps without emblems, valve stems, and new chrome lug nuts. $395. Tires not included. PM if you need shipping quote.
IMG_2885.jpeg
IMG_2885.jpeg
IMG_3197.jpeg
IMG_3198.jpeg
IMG_3200.jpeg
IMG_3199.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3201.jpeg
    IMG_3201.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3202.jpeg
    IMG_3202.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I would be interested, my only question would be, how would I go about getting the front two. And yes a quote on shipping to Denver 80220...THANKS

Last edited:
FYI, when I was searching for a second set of 15x8 rims for ny drag radials Gbody parts was out if stock. I ordered them from Classic Industries and they arrived in a Gbody Parts box and were the exact same wheel. I don't think Classic advertises them as Gbody parts brand wheels but they were.

I would be interested, my only question would be, how would I go about getting the front two. And yes a quote on shipping to Denver 80220...THANKS
I'll pick up two boxes and weigh them for a quote. Probably be tomorrow if that's OK.

Back