You can type here any text you want

Great Window Tinter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

incharge

Hey Guys I just had my windows tinting on my wifes Lexus and I went to Derek (Crispy Chicken ) here on the board , this guy is truely the best tinter I have ever seen he is a perfectionist,and uses only the best films out there and he will definetly hook you guys up. I will be taken all my cars to him from now on and highly reccommend this guy. also he has some pretty nice buicks to boot :cool:

tint

Hey Guys I just had my windows tinting on my wifes Lexus and I went to Derek (Crispy Chicken ) here on the board , this guy is truely the best tinter I have ever seen he is a perfectionist,and uses only the best films out there and he will definetly hook you guys up. I will be taken all my cars to him from now on and highly reccommend this guy. also he has some pretty nice buicks to boot :cool:

location? You know this thread is worthless without pics :eek:

Does he have a shop? Ill be driving my car down to florida for storage and would like to get my front windows retinted

Back