Greatest song ever?

Tony87gn

What do you fellas think is the greates song ever made. I would have to go with Stairway to Heaven or Freebird..

TUrbo Lover....Judas Priest(sp?)....thread locked :D :D

Metallica- Am I Evil or Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction hehe old metal head

Tony87GN,you must be from Cleveland.The crap radio stations here bread that classic rock into your head.I`d go for "Fade to Black" Metallica

Detroit Rock City-KISS and a close 2nd Lady by STYX (just kidding)....lol.

Blinded by the light by Manfred Mann. It must be the best song because our local station WPLR 99.1 plays it EVERY freaking day.

Just kidding by the way! Hate pre-programmed music radio stations. Same songs in the same order just about every day.

Don't really have ONE favorite.

I second the vote for Stairway to Heaven or Freebird.
They are the number one and number two most requested songs on the radio, ever, for all music formats!
But to add to the discussion, I don't suppose anyone ever heard of Jim Morrison, The Doors, "LA Woman."

"I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" (can't remember the "artist") or Jack Black's "The Greatest Song Ever Written":eek:

Every one mentioned so far is good, except "Lady" from Styx :rolleyes: It's impossible for me to pick a best song between the classic stuff, the new stuff, and everything inbetween. Plus I like country, too. I think I even have the "Snoopy and the Red Baron" 45 at home somewhere.

Unforgiven by Metallica or just about anything by Rush

Barracuda by Heart is up high on my list too....:eek:

I'm sorry boys, but if I ever here stairway or freebird again I may puke. Too much airplay. Maybe because every club I ever played guitar in, someon always wanted to hear those songs. Are you talking about ROCK music......POP music........?? If it's real ROCK check below.

Enter Sandman
Fuel - Metallica

Shoot for thrill
Stiff Upper Lip
Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Walk- Pantera

I could go on and on with this subject.