You can type here any text you want

Grill 57 this Saturday ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

twinvipers

Anyone in the Raleigh area going to Grill 57 this coming Saturday for the cruise night ?

I just got through posting about it on SyTy.net, here's the scoop!
Heads up for those in the area who are not signed up on the local mail list for Southeast GM Turbo Power6, our group is having our monthly meet for August at Grill 57 in Raleigh on August 19. Most of us should be there by about 2:30pm, though some of us will probably be there sooner. If ya in the area come on out!
Directions to Grill 57:
If you are coming in on I-40 (either East or West);
At exit 298A, turn RIGHT onto Ramp towards US-401 (Fayetteville)/ US-
70 / NC-50 / S Saunders St South. Then go about 1 mile and bear
RIGHT (South) onto US-401(Fayetteville). After the first stop light
(Mechanical Blvd), Grill 57 will be about 1/8 mile on the right
before the next stoplight. Grill 57 is after Walmart and before
Super K mart.
Their address is
4202 Fayetteville Rd (US-401)
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 779-5757

barring any complications on the domestic front I'll be there with "the turd"; spoke to patty-cake earlier and he's in, shane and jay carter maybe, don't know about clint.

We're going, got my side mirror today, hope to have it on by saturday.It fell off the base ..... If not Korey has vowed to hold my mirror on the car all the way to Raleigh.

kh440 said:
barring any complications on the domestic front I'll be there with "the turd"; spoke to patty-cake earlier and he's in, shane and jay carter maybe, don't know about clint.

I will be there. Won't be with the no oil pressure buick tho.

sydwyndr said:
I will be there. Won't be with the no oil pressure buick tho.
I told ya you should just leave that blue car at Pat's so it will hold together! :biggrin:

twinvipers said:
Anyone in the Raleigh area going to Grill 57 this coming Saturday for the cruise night ?

Twin, are you coming to the grill tomorrow?? You will need and entire armada to drive all of your cars there... :biggrin:

sydwyndr said:
Twin, are you coming to the grill tomorrow?? You will need and entire armada to drive all of your cars there... :biggrin:

I will be there. Not sure what I'll be driving. Only have the Viper and GN here at the moment. Should be there around 4-4:30.

will you be parking with the hemi crowd or the monte carlo crowd????

twinvipers said:
It was good meeting you guys........hopefully the GNX can make it out the next time.

Same to you. We will see you around i'm sure.

Back