ground location ????

morg87t

which one of the ground leads would affect such options : head and tail lites , all interior courtesy lighting , radio , digital dash, glovebox lite , and others on that circuit . I checked no power is at the afuse block at the fuse CIG/CLK also RADIO fuse has no power at the top of the block, TLP/LPS fuse the same thing . I want to check the ground Where is it??? thanks in advance for any info. TA

Not sure if these the grounds you need but, in the engine bay,Behind the passenger side Valve cover an Behind the engine block on the Firewall, theres muiltipul differant ground wires an straps.

Good Luck!

Check fuse-able links on the starter. There are 3 wires on the main lug with the positive battery cable. Those wires have the links a few inches from the end. Little black plastic guys. The wire insulation is usually pulled back next to the link exposing the wire. Test for power there. Sounds like one of the fusees is possibly blown.

RL

if you have no power you should be looking for the feed not the ground

I jacked the car up this morning slid under it and sure enough you were right the red and orange fusible links at the starter were definately burnt the question I have is wwhat gage wire are they and is the other red connected there a fusible link also .and thanks so much for your great diagnosis TurboBup rick and pacecarta ACE CALL THANKS AGAIN morg87t