GT6152E Turbo and Powerstroke Intercoooler WITH PIPING!

anadaron

Ok i have a GT6152E single journal ball bearing turbo for sale. Bought from Mike at fullthrottle last summer. Has under 10 miles on it as i had to part out my car to pay for law school.

Turbo brand new on the Fullthrottle website is $849 + shipping.

I am looking for $750 shipped. NO lowballers this thing is gonna cost at least $25-35 dollars to ship.

I have 2 wastegate actuators i can sell with it. Low boost adjustable add $50.00 or High boost adjustable add $75.00. These sell brand new from fullthrottle for $89.99 each + shipping. The high boost one is brand new the low boost one was on my old TA49 turbo for 2 years.

I have a Used powerstroke intercooler painted black with all the piping(piping is not painted it is aluminum) , t-bolt clamps where needed and silicone couplers (Couplers are blue in color except for the ones on the intercooler which are black)! All you have to do is cut the holes and bolt it in! $300 shipped

ha, I know what you're going through with the law school thing -- I'm just about to start my 2nd year at OU law. I'm not to the point where I'm ready to part out my baby, but I've sold a lot of other stuff!

would you consider selling just the piping and t-bolt clamps for the PSIC?

I would prefer to sell the piping with the Powerstroke as i know they all work together because they were on my car.

I will get pictures out asap to you fvcwe4.

Rockey