You can type here any text you want

GTA / TTA wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbota

Does anyone know what a set of GTA / TTA wheels are worth ?? I have two sets coming back from restoration, and would like to sell them ( I found an almost new set after sending these out for restoration ) also have a set of gatorbacks ( Iwould'nt drive on them but they look great, one has the tits still on it) which would be great for show purposes only that I don"t need ... Any thoughts ??? I will put them on e-bay as soon as they come back (3-4)days if no one here wants them. Thanx turbota.

Thanx for the replies... I would like to know what the manufacturing dates were on the $135.00 wheels. Mine are dated during the actual "build run" for our cars. This may not seem important to someone looking for a set of wheels, but there are some of us that try to keep the numbers "correct" to the point of manufacturing dates on all of the parts. Half of the fun of truly restoring a vehicle is getting it right (by the numbers) That is where I am trying to get. My car was canabalized when I got it, and I have gone through more B.S. than you would beleive trying to get to where it should be... Thanx again for the responses . turbota

Thanx for the replies... I would like to know what the manufacturing dates were on the $135.00 wheels. Mine are dated during the actual "build run" for our cars. This may not seem important to someone looking for a set of wheels, but there are some of us that try to keep the numbers "correct" to the point of manufacturing dates on all of the parts. Half of the fun of truly restoring a vehicle is getting it right (by the numbers) That is where I am trying to get. My car was canabalized when I got it, and I have gone through more B.S. than you would beleive trying to get to where it should be... Thanx again for the responses . turbota

By theway --- Whats a transmission crossmember worth. I have one extra ??????

Originally posted by turbota
By theway --- Whats a transmission crossmember worth. I have one extra ??????

Ohh..thats a Biohazard..I'll give you 20 bucks :)

Razor: I will check with the EPA to see if I can get a variance on the crossmember. Maybe if I take the exhaust hanger and the track bar parts off of it they will let me ship it. But I think the 20 bucksis (maybe) a little low..... Thanx === turbota

I can get newly restored wheels from a local wheel supplier for $130 each.

I need four FRONTS! Where can you get these for $130?

Back