You can type here any text you want

Gta wheel spacers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Onalky87

I no this has been beatin to death and I'm sorry but I'm Looking at buying the gta wheels off an 88 gta trans am...my question is even if I put the front on rear and rears on front will I need a wheel spacer? If so on the front or rear? I have stock studs up front and longer ones in the back already

Thanx

If you put the GTA "Front" wheels on the rear of the GN no spacer needed, BUT to use the GTA "Rears" on the front of the car, you'll need a spacer around 3/4" approximately...Hope this helps...

Claude. :smile:

Don't most recommend fronts all around? If so, no spacers needed anywhere, correct?

Don't most recommend fronts all around? If so, no spacers needed anywhere, correct?

Yes it's best to have four "fronts", but a good alternative is to use some GTA "rears" on the front of the GN, but a spacer is DEFINITELY NEEDED to do that!

Claude. :)

I am running the GTA fronts in the rear and GTA rears in the front of my T.

I am using 3/8 spacers on all four wheels. I thought the wheels were a little to tucked in so I moved them out a bit with the spacer.

To make sure I had enough bite on the stock studs, I used shanked lug nuts with conical seat.

I have been running this setup for 4 years, my best is a 1.54 short time on the Mickey ET Street Radial.

I am running the GTA fronts in the rear and GTA rears in the front of my T.

I am using 3/8 spacers on all four wheels. I thought the wheels were a little to tucked in so I moved them out a bit with the spacer.

To make sure I had enough bite on the stock studs, I used shanked lug nuts with conical seat.

I have been running this setup for 4 years, my best is a 1.54 short time on the Mickey ET Street Radial.

Stock or longer studs in the front?

Back