You can type here any text you want

GTA Wheels - Best Tire??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
Looking to find some good tires that will go on the GTA Rim. I was looking for the Goodyear Eagle GSC but can't seem to find them any where. I was looking for some 255/50/16 for the rear and 245/50/16 for the front. Just searched for some hints but could not find any on what would be the next best tire. Please give me some hints.

I Use Bfg All The Way Around

Attachments

• TINTMASTERS 047.jpg
    TINTMASTERS 047.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 243
  • TINTMASTERS 041.jpg
    TINTMASTERS 041.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 250
Don't let the brand name fool you, I wasn't too excited about having "Sumitomo" tires either, but they have been great so far.

Here's another view of the tires, same sizes you want 245/255

car5.gif

-Here are a few pictures os the four GTA "fronts" I had polished and powdercoated with brand new FALKEN "ZIEX" 245-50-16's front and 255-50-16's rear tires. I eventually ended up selling them to a good friend of mine to buy some aftermarket billet wheels.
-The first two pics are the wheels on MY car and the last one are the same wheels on MY FRIEND'S car. (Note that on my friend's car, I used center caps with some "power 6" logos...)

Claude. :smile:

You could not find the GSC because they stopped making them about 4-5 years ago. I purchased one of the Tire Racks last sets, its not that great of a tire.
Mike
86 GN

You could not find the GSC because they stopped making them about 4-5 years ago. I purchased one of the Tire Racks last sets, its not that great of a tire.
Mike
86 GN

I run the gs-c's because they have the best fit on my wheels and the thread patteren is very killer. As far as being the best tire...I can roast them at 70 mph and leave black marks going sideways...so who cares.:cool:

Bought mine off ebay last year to replace the gs-c's that came with my car in the early 90's.

You will have to look at alot of pics of tires mounted on GTA wheels. Some tires look good...some dont. IMHO.:smile:

Hers a pic of the gs-c's. 255/50-16

Attachments

• 87nat 003 (Custom).jpg
    87nat 003 (Custom).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 210
I'm running Eagle f1's on mine.Very nice tire and always get alot of compliments. They are very quiet with little to no road noise, handle great, and are really good in the rain.(even thou she hadnt seen rain in about 2 yrs ) only thing, not good if you like loud burn-outs, they spin quietly most of the time. Tire Rack had the best deal at the time.

I have the Falken 452 tires and very happy with them.245/45's front 275/40's back,and yes they due have 255 size tires

Attachments

• buickgnpics003.jpg
    buickgnpics003.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 162
Back