You can type here any text you want

GTA Wheels-Can you change Color

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nick368

My friend has a set of Gold GTA Wheels for sale. Can you take the gold off the wheels and repaint them black?? How much do you think???

Thanks

Nick

I am doing the same thing,but instead of painting them,i am having the gold centers powdercoated black...then polishing the outers...:biggrin:

GTA wheels

I just purchased 4 GTA gold wheels off of ebay and I had them redone. I had the wheels stripped, centers painted base coat/clear black and the lip polished. $149 a wheel. They did a super job. This was at Metro wheel in Atlanta. Hope it helps

$

I purchased 4 fronts for (NEW) $500 with 245-50-16s a few years ago. I just purchased two used rear wheels for $165.

It is costing me about $75-80 bucks per rim,powdercoating only,i will be polishing them...

the only way is 4 fronts from the GTA. I have a set 2 gold 2 grey with 3 tires for 550.00 pick up only 714 457-6839 Rafael.

try fixrim.com

I talked to the local shop and the guy quoted me 109 each to refinish each wheel. He said it includes repair, repaint, and polish.

Back