You can type here any text you want

GTA wheels/rims on a GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
I know the fronts are not the same as the backs. If I have some on a GN....should I swap them out?

what are you asking? 4 fronts is the ideal situation, but before i had 2 sets of GTA's, i had the rears on the front with a 5/16" spacer and it worked out just fine with only a little bit of rubbing.

The car already has a set on it. I have seen a few threads but they read like a "who's on first" skit.
The wheel on the back has the wide outside lip.
The wheel on the front has the thin outside lip.

I think this is reverse of how it is set up on the GTA/TTAs. The front tire rubs on the inner fender when doing hard turns.

The car already has a set on it. I have seen a few threads but they read like a "who's on first" skit.
The wheel on the back has the wide outside lip.
The wheel on the front has the thin outside lip.

I think this is reverse of how it is set up on the GTA/TTAs. The front tire rubs on the inner fender when doing hard turns.

sounds like you have the "front" rims on the rear and the "rear" rims on the front.
look on the back of the wheels. cast into the mesh part of the center it will say "front only" and "rear only". there is also an offset measurement cast back there.
how bad is it rubbing? you might be able to just put some spacers behind the front wheels to push them out a bit. i ran almost a year with Mr Gasket 5/16" spacers on the front until i got a second set of rims so i could have all 4 "fronts" on the car.

Back