You can type here any text you want

Gta Wheels ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Under Pressure

Will these wheels(mesh) bolt on or will have use spacer and will they look right with the stock back spacing...

You need 4 fronts if you want them to be a direct bolt on. You can use rears (as I do), but you need to run spacers.

I ended up putting the "front" rims in the rear and the "rear" in the front so I didn't have to use the spacers in the back of the car.

You need 4 fronts if you want them to be a direct bolt on. You can use rears (as I do), but you need to run spacers.

I ended up putting the "front" rims in the rear and the "rear" in the front so I didn't have to use the spacers in the back of the car.

Even with all "Fronts" you will need spacers to get the correct look, they will work without them but will have the tucked in look. Depends on what you like I guess.

Even with all "Fronts" you will need spacers to get the correct look, they will work without them but will have the tucked in look. Depends on what you like I guess.

In the back, only.

In Front, you really can't have much wider track than Fronts, without hitting the fender lip with a real Tire.

In back, about an inch spacer with fronts would be about perfect, but a 1" spacer is too big for a spacer and too small for a adapter.

To clarify, I did use adapters as UNGN mentioned, not spacers. It may not be the *perfect* look, but it is the best I could do with what I have. :) Looks better than the ugly Centerlines that were on the car. :D

The picture angles are a bit awkward:redface: The pictures were originally taken to show the insurance company there were no dents in the car.

hpim0896ko4.jpg

hpim0897an4.jpg

hpim0898ay2.jpg

In the back, only.

In Front, you really can't have much wider track than Fronts, without hitting the fender lip with a real Tire.

In back, about an inch spacer with fronts would be about perfect, but a 1" spacer is too big for a spacer and too small for a adapter.

I should have clarified. On my GN to get the correct GNX look I had to use the 1" Billet adapters and like a 3/16" spacer in the front. Just enough in the front to move the wheel out just a tad.. no rubbing.

To clarify, I did use adapters as UNGN mentioned, not spacers. It may not be the *perfect* look, but it is the best I could do with what I have. :) Looks better than the ugly Centerlines that were on the car. :D

The picture angles are a bit awkward:redface: The pictures were originally taken to show the insurance company there were no dents in the car.

hpim0896ko4.jpg

hpim0897an4.jpg

hpim0898ay2.jpg

Car looks good glen. Well i might do some trading for these gta wheeels the stuff im tradeing is worth about 250.00 is that a deal for 4 gta wheels in good shape ?

Back