You can type here any text you want

GTA wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1RIPPEN6

Just in case someone is interest Classic Industries are reproducing the Pontiac GTA wheel. They are also offering a complete set of 4 fronts as a package.

I do not know who you called but I bought three sets that way. Here is the link to the wheel. I received a new products catalog from them in Novemeber and they sold them that way. If I can find the catalog again I will scan the the page for reference.

Classic Industries

Could not find the magazine but if I remember right it was the last 4 digits for a single wheel 4410. That was for 4 black center zero offset (front) wheels. Hope that helps. Now that I think about it the paperwork may still be on the side of the box in the plastic bag I will check.

I could not find the paper work on the box must have removed it. Just went to the link and put 4 wheels in the cart and total was 79x.xx can not remember the exaxt total but it let me. The catalog I received was new produces on sale. I went back into my credit card account on the first set I bought and I paid 824.24 shipped to the front door on the east coast. They gave me a better deal on shipping the next order because I ordered 2 sets. Good luck

Thanks I Was Trying To Buy The Package For 699.00 You Bought Them Individualy For 299.00 A Piece No Problem Thanks For Your Research

I did buy a package deal I was 4 fronts for about that price 699.00. I would request a catalog and see how they list them. Their webpage is not will user friendly. It is worth 100.00 to wait and see how they list them in the catalog because the one I received had a package deal for 4 fronts. Hope that helps

Cannot order from link!

The following product(s) are discontinued and no longer available.
Product Number Description
*R4410 16" GTA ALLOY WHEELS - SET OF (4) - ZERO OFFSET - BLACK CENTERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic just made new tooling, it was my understanding that they discontinued them years ago because the old tooling was just to bad to make wheels anymore. I order three sets in the November December time frame from what classic called new tooling. I received all three sets of wheels and they looked great I hope they are not discontinued already

Back