You can type here any text you want

Gts...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fast6

Yes, a ford probe GTS. I was running some arrends today in the GN(getting it out for the weekend) and I was cruising along with traffic when I saw a probe with a potato launcher zipping in and out of traffic. I didn't bother getting excited, it is a f*rd after all.
I just kept cruising along minding my own. Well, I make it up to the redlight and there's Guillermo with his fart can powered probe and all kinds of pillar gauges:rolleyes: and a HUGE tach on the dash.
I pull up like I don't even notice him. Light goes green and I take off easy. He takes off some what easy then nails it and rattles my fillings with that fart can as he goes by.
We were coming up to traffic so I let it go. A few miles up and he's 1st at the light and i'm a few cars back. Light turns green and I wait patiently for the right lane to clear, make my lane change, get next to him and horse sneeze. He drops a few gears and nails it. I ease into it so as not to downshift(don't need the extra wear and tare for this turd) and put 3 cars on him before he could say "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!"

Back