You can type here any text you want

Guess who..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Nah they will be making FIATS! or mabye they will call them OBAMIATS.

That is one car I never see at Classic car or cruise night shows.

You know if it wasn't for the Enviroment wackos we could get our own oil cheap & drive the cars we like. I think the New Challenger is the BALLS.

lets see if Obama lets the unions go down.. how does the expression go?? "I am from Missouri "SHOW ME" " :p

well if only they lowered the price on their 13sec challenger then they would be doing ok but for 40k its not worth it

If they filed bankruptcy in the first place I guess it probably would have saved the taxpayers all those billions we gave them in the bailout???? confused: :confused:

If they filed bankruptcy in the first place I guess it probably would have saved the taxpayers all those billions we gave them in the bailout???? confused: :confused:

that $$$ was for the upper management bonuses. they all got huge raises and knew that the end was coming.:eek: waste of $$$$.. they should take "Obama's Government Auto Co" with them to.. :mad:

that $$$ was for the upper management bonuses. they all got huge raises and knew that the end was coming.:eek: waste of $$$$.. they should take "Obama's Government Auto Co" with them to.. :mad:

I believe Bush wrote the first checks to the automakers last fall. So basically he's mostly responsible for the upper management bonuses that you speak of.

Part of the union

lets see if Obama lets the unions go down.. how does the expression go?? "I am from Missouri "SHOW ME" " :p

is supposedly "secure".
"The Treasury has an agreement in principle with the United Automobile Workers union, whose members’ pensions and retiree health care benefits would be protected as a condition of the bankruptcy filing."

You can bet your a$$, the union WILL find a way to keep thier influence alive and well.

Back