You can type here any text you want

H&E Racing Engines.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am wanting to know if they are still in business as they used to build stage II busch motors.
I had wrote there address and full name on a piece of paper but put it in a safe spot where i can't find it.......getting old early i think!

Thank you in advance.,:)

I found my information and i assume they are long out of business do to the fact that the address is now another business.
They used to sponcer a nascar car in the 80s and i was told by a couple people that they built the best stage II bush motors which i cannot confirm.

My Stage motor was an old H&E engine.
Very nice, Crower crank and rods, roller cam bearings, etc.
Had weird offset head dowel pins to move the heads up a little on the block, I assume for better valve unshrouding? Bought two in a package deal as exqualifying motors. That's about all I know.

Greg

I just bought an H&E engine. Looks like a real nice engine. Haven't disassembled it yet, but it has a billet crank, crower rods, roller cam bearings and Jesel rockers. :ater 153 block with cross bolts at #1 and 4. The valley and bottom end of the block has been fully polished. No gear drive either, chain driven cam.

I didn't notice offset dowels on the heads when I had them off. The heads appear to be nicely ported without going too far.

Does your engine have a chain? What setup did they use to control cam end play?

I just bought an H&E engine. Looks like a real nice engine. Haven't disassembled it yet, but it has a billet crank, crower rods, roller cam bearings and Jesel rockers. :ater 153 block with cross bolts at #1 and 4. The valley and bottom end of the block has been fully polished. No gear drive either, chain driven cam.

I didn't notice offset dowels on the heads when I had them off. The heads appear to be nicely ported without going too far.

Does your engine have a chain? What setup did they use to control cam end play?
Did you buy the one off Dave?

Back