You can type here any text you want

Had a lot of fun in Reynolds!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcawley3

Just wanted to let everyone know it was great to meet some of the Board members, nice to put faces to the screen names.

Thanks to Zues87gn and his son for meeting me halfway and waiting on me up the road ahead while I talked myself out of a ticket, who knew 4% window tint was illegal:eek:!!

And NeedBoost and his wife for Breakfast:D needed that....

also got to meet: jwillettgn & Zack, garyk1970 (very nice T), itsav6, 87gta-turbo, evansward, 1owner.....and a few others I'm forgetting I'm sure...

see you guys next time! -John

John, it was great to meet you as well, Zack and I had a blast. Hope you get that trans seal changed out OK. It was also great to meet everone else this weekend, really made the event. I hope next year we will have a car to run.

Jim

good to meet everyone too. next time John ill try to keep up with you and JK:rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin:

We had a great two days!

Looking forward to the next Buick meet.

Hey guys, what a blast in Reynolds! We had a good time meeting everyone too! Hope to see yall next time!

A&A Performance

Had a great time,John buy a grown up tent next time!

we had a lot of fun also! I still can't believe you stuffed a queen size air matress in that little tent!!!!!! lol. Was great meeting all you guys again for some and first time for others. Looking forward to next year already. I plan on ripping off a 10 next year by god lol. Daniel Ray

For that you will have to "TURN UP THE DANG BOOST" lol

And it shall happen lol. You coming over this weekend to measure that ? You better get going, plan on taking it back this coming weekend I hope. Daniel Ray

Hey John,

Just found this thread. Been quite busy.

Glad to meet you as well. Always good to have another fellow TR owner around. Hope the P/M is holding up as well. If I can ever remember to bring my camera to work, I will post the few pics that I took.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Patrick

Back