Hardtop/Cloth TTA Needs New Home

Jeez, soft market I guess...

563-590-3559

I'd take a '73 or '74 Firebird as a partial trade for this car.

Attachments

• DSCF2544r.jpg
    DSCF2544r.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 480
Beautiful car. I sold my cloth/hardtop TTA with around 950 miles on it last Fall when someone sought me out and made me an offer I couldn't refuse, after the car sat in storage maintained by others and I hadn't even seen it for a couple of years. Just owning cars of this nature adds up and when you know it's time to move on...well...it's time to move on. Someone will be very happy to own this car. Good luck with the sale.

Beautiful car. I sold my cloth/hardtop TTA with around 950 miles on it last Fall when someone sought me out and made me an offer I couldn't refuse, after the car sat in storage maintained by others and I hadn't even seen it for a couple of years. Just owning cars of this nature adds up and when you know it's time to move on...well...it's time to move on. Someone will be very happy to own this car. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the kind words. I remember hearing about your car about the time I found mine. It took me two years of waiting for one to turn up.

It's been great owning this car, especially since it had enough miles on it to not feel bad about driving it alittle. I've had very low mileage cars in the past, but I've learned it's better to have a car you can use rather than admiring it in the garage.