You can type here any text you want

Hardtop suggested sale price

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fasttta

Hello Gentleman,
I have been on this site for a while but never really posted anything. I Have a friend that doesn't do the internet thing that has a Hard top TTA with leather Interior. He has recently been thinking of selling his car. he asked me if I knew what the going rate was on these cars I have no idea and want to help him get an Idea of what the going rate for this car should be. Like I said the car is is a hard top w/ leather interior, Original paint, stock motor, and it has about 78,000 miles. He is like the fourth owner of the car. What should be the asking price?? I am even thinking of getting it off him.:confused:

I'd guess around $17-20K would be a fair number. The low number of cars make it prone to wild swings, but there isn't 40 people in the world that have to have a hardtop TTA at any price right now to drive the price up.

If it's been through 4 owners, what ever the current owner paid for it is likely close to it's fair market value. Offer him that.

There is one on auotrader.com currently. The owner listed it on this forum as well recently. Overall condition is obviously important as well as owners kit, rear spoiler, drivers seat condition. 17 to 20k would seem to be a good price, I know I would be interested in it around there. Thats not to say it couldn't bring 23-28k with the right buyer. The only way to find out is to put it out there for sale (autotrader, e-bay).

Back