Has any one done this to a Turbo buick.

haha theres always an anti wikipedia person chiming in from the stone age :tongue:

Wikipedia is under constant and infinite peer review. Name one conventional encyclopedia that can match that. There are things that are wrong in Wikipedia, but they get fixed daily and oftentimes immediately. Try typing incorrect information into a wiki article. See how long it lasts. The level that articles are written to is not for readability either. Wiki is always subject to change as new information is available. Encyclopedia Britannica dumbs things down, and when things are wrong, they stay wrong for a long time. A 12 year old boy recently found a very large error in encyclopedia Britannica. When you have a limited number of authors for an article the POV of the authors is going to influence the tone of the article. If you discount wiki wholesale as a good source of information you are really missing out. Using wiki I have expanded my knowledge base considerably. E.g. I took the Army AFAST test only using wiki articles to study from and scored a 157 which was the highest score they recruiting district C.O. had ever seen, he was a pilot himself. Must not have had all false info huh?

haha theres always an anti wikipedia person chiming in from the stone age :tongue:

Wikipedia is under constant and infinite peer review. Name one conventional encyclopedia that can match that. There are things that are wrong in Wikipedia, but they get fixed daily and oftentimes immediately. Try typing incorrect information into a wiki article. See how long it lasts. The level that articles are written to is not for readability either. Wiki is always subject to change as new information is available. Encyclopedia Britannica dumbs things down, and when things are wrong, they stay wrong for a long time. A 12 year old boy recently found a very large error in encyclopedia Britannica. When you have a limited number of authors for an article the POV of the authors is going to influence the tone of the article. If you discount wiki wholesale as a good source of information you are really missing out. Using wiki I have expanded my knowledge base considerably. E.g. I took the Army AFAST test only using wiki articles to study from and scored a 157 which was the highest score they recruiting district C.O. had ever seen, he was a pilot himself. Must not have had all false info huh?

Funny how he never responded to this, lol.
I've also found it to be a great source of information. Our OS programmer who went to Cal Tech uses wikipedia on almost a daily basis and vouched for its credibility. I didnt really trust it back then but later found out he was right.
Also, I dont understand how leaving the military in 88 has anything to do with HAARP. Someone close to me has high level military/space agency clearance and has backed up much of what Ive said about HAARP.

If laying down the chemtrail grid worked, it would not be feasible to do in a wartime situation, once you flew enough planes over that wide range of an area, the enemy has already spotted and most likely blew most of the planes out of the sky, or the wind will have blown it away. .
So I guess all the paratroopers in WWII never dropped from airplanes in enemy zones. It wouldnt be feasible since people are shooting 50 caliber rounds at the planes and troops.
It still happened. Doesnt matter if its been seen.
Plus I doubt they would be laying the trails in the middle of the santa ana winds or a hurricane.

Funny how he never responded to this, lol.
I've also found it to be a great source of information. Our OS programmer who went to Cal Tech uses wikipedia on almost a daily basis and vouched for its credibility. I didnt really trust it back then but later found out he was right.
Also, I dont understand how leaving the military in 88 has anything to do with HAARP. Someone close to me has high level military/space agency clearance and has backed up much of what Ive said about HAARP.

I didn't respond because it deserves no response. Sorry, but am I supposed to take Pablo's word that Wikipedia is the be all to end all???
Sorry, but I'll raise the BS flag on that one.
Wont be back into this thread, it's just getting too rediculous.

Brazil is 100% energy independent because of ethanol production. Most of their cars run on it already. We are way behind the curve.

Thought I read somewhere that brazil is having an ecological nightmare because they're cutting down all the trees in order to make farmland to grow sugar cane.

Brazil is 100% energy independent because of ethanol production. Most of their cars run on it already. We are way behind the curve.

Behind the curve- just like most things. Americans all seem to think that we're on the cutting edge of technology in the world. We're actually on the trailing end. Its not until some group of american politicians figure out how to make alot of money off of some new technology, that americans will get to use it.
We designed and built (group of only about 6 of us) the first RFID smart card manufacturing lines in 1998 for the chinese governments transportation division. (still are). Magnetic strip cards are SO old and SO inferior yet America was the LAST to get on board with RFID technology. The majority of chinese citizens have ID smart cards that were made with our machines 10 years ago, or made by the cloned copies of our machines (we won that lawsuit). China was right there in the beginning, then came Europe and every other backwoods nation imaginable, and then it wasnt until some politician here figured out how to make a killing in this market that it was finally brought to america. It was being used by Visa here in america about 5 years ago, but as far as government issued cards goes, the US was way behind the times.
We arent behind the times with everything because we're incapable. Its all about political corruption, whether or not we like to see it that way.