You can type here any text you want

has any one found any affordable 18" mesh style wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am looking for the same thing..Hp design makes some but they are back ordered till May. I just posted a thread with a list of rim companys..hope that helps

I really like the HP lightnings as well, but really need it to be 10in wide. Havent found anything in the "affordable" range yet.

I am running these. They are XXR model number 521. They are 18X8 fronts and 18X10 rears, I am using a spacer for them though. They JUSt started producing these, mine will be here on monday. The price was $550 shipped to my door.

3e6eefea.jpg

When you a spacer for these rims does it make the car shake at certain speeds? I called the company and they saaid the lowest offset for that wheel was 40 is that right?

I am running these. They are XXR model number 521. They are 18X8 fronts and 18X10 rears, I am using a spacer for them though. They JUSt started producing these, mine will be here on monday. The price was $550 shipped to my door.

3e6eefea.jpg
are those available with a polished or chrome lip?

So if the rims come with 40 offset the spacer makes them fit okay? Sorry if this sounds dumb but I have never used spacers

550 a set? Are they DOT approved? Damn, sweet price, looking forward to seeing them on your car!
Mike

It doesn't look like the proper backspacing, 4.75", is offered with these wheels, I do not think they will work, probably why we are not seeing any pics.
Mike

Back