You can type here any text you want

Has anybody seen this before? Where do I put the spare?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Those are the new integral tire-n-wheel combo.
No spare needed as you get no air loss.
They are already flat! HA! :D

Yes, been around a few times....and still rediculous looking for my taste.

Seen it, The hood scares me a little I must admit...could it be, is it really...noooooo please!
It looks like that car needs 4 spares, thats just..... well you know what I am thinkin.

Are they actually drivable? I have never seen one that high around here.

It looks like someone put a regal body on one of those buggies powered by oxen that people used durring the homestead act hahaha, i mean isnt this pretty much taking like ten steps back in the devolpement the tire/wheel setup?

I had never seen it. I just can't get over it. Those wheels are just unbelieveable.

Not for me, but I think (the wheels) look pretty cool actually. sure would have made those brake and fuel lines I just replaced a whole lot easier, thats for sure.

If he has to stop fast and rearends somebody,... I assume the whole bodys going to go sliding like a projectile missle? :eek:

Naw, he wouldn't rearend someone, he would just drive right over the top of them!
:p

the sad thng is if you were to show up atthat same show with a similar car on a 4X4 chassis, they would make fun of you for "wrecking" a perfectly good car...

They should jsut fill in the wheel well openings so it is smooth all the way down the side of the car:mad:

Back