You can type here any text you want

Has anyone seen this pic?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trophystock

Thought it was kinda neat.

Attachments

• ta1.jpg
    ta1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 205
Yep. Seen it, and I think it's wicked cool:D

Can't remember where I saw it for the life of me tho. Would love a bigger, hi-res copy of it. Know where I can score one?

Dang, my memory escapes me... It was a car shopw and Pontiac was showing off the underside of the car for some silly reason. At, least, that'a the story I was told, from what i can recall. I feel sorry for hte mattress, and I wonder if they drained the fluids out of the engine fuirst, I'm sure oil and stuff would've tried to find it's way out somehow.

I saw that picture on www.thirdgen.org last night too. I would like to know the story behind it also...what was the build # of the car, who owns it, etc...

Have some more of them but i think it must be very difficult to find high resolution pics.

Attachments

• ta2.jpg
    ta2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 120
They need to get a IC scoop for that one :-)

Wonder who ended up buying it? Hope they didn't crush the passanger side :)

Sure wish mine was turned like this when replacing rear main and motor mounts!!!:D

Yeah, really. They have it on a mattress for a reason, but I hope they took off the passenger side mirror off first...

Back