You can type here any text you want

Hate to see some one wreck while running with you

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

disco stu

This is my first kill/fish post. But it kinda shook me some. I came across a real nice late model C4 Vette, fridge white, Grand sport rims, tasteful spoiler, Nitto 555Rs, and a plate that read NOBOTL with a plate frame that said TPIS-Paxton. OOOH, this might be worth it. Sounded healthy too. I casually pass, and immediately he changes lanes to get on my arse and woofs it to let me know he was there. He gets beside me and I look at his passenger with a toothy smile....He punches it, me too. Slow spool, serious spin, but it's close in his favor. We let off because we see a member of the law enforcement before he sees us. The next go at it, I get a descent downshift to first from 30 mph. Real close.... half a car length and I stop pulling away as strong. Seeng the traffic up ahead at a red light, we both give it up simultaneously, and I start easing on the brake. We both had more than enough room ahead of us, but I look left, AND HE SLIDES SIDEWAYS out of control to the left, not straight, lucky for him,across two lanes of opposite traffic, which there was none of, very lucky for him. 180*, curbed it really good at about 50(?). Tossed it up a good bit, threw it around another 180*. DAMN>>> that looked EXPENSIVE. I guess my car with big'n'littles brakes better than a vette:rolleyes: .Or it at least did then. OR MAYBE he couldn't drive. Or maybe it's just crappy luck. Anyways, sucks for him. BTW, circled the block to see if he was alright. He limped it away , to avoid his day getting even more screwed up by a cop I'm sure.

That sux!

That'll teach em see the power the darkside has! Even when you can run all out she'll take other cars out by any means !!!!!!!!!

He must have one heavy foot.

He probably bought some $1500 Baer brake system with 13" rotors and the proportioning all jacked

Originally posted by blackbuick87

He probably bought some $1500 Baer brake system with 13" rotors and the proportioning all jacked

I would think that would make his ABS hyperactive in a bad way. His ABS did not appear to regulate at all. His heavy foot was still not enough to win though.;)

Back