You can type here any text you want

have (2) vehicles to trade for a GN or TType

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bluehair

94 chevy extended cab truck, red, 350, high miles but excellent condition inside and out. was lady owned and garaged. Doesn't smoke, or anything, runs great, $4,900...value

81 chevy malibu 2 door, 68,500 original miles, original v8 with working air. ALmost perfect interior, good paint but original. Has 17" and 18" american racing torqu thrust wheels and stock wheels and tires also, $5,000+ value...

will trade both for the right deal, want a 86, or 87 GN or Ttype in decent shape, good driver with little or no rust. Like to trade for same value as above so around $10,000 or so as I do not have any cash to give in boot. Have pics that I can send of truck, do a search of my name and you will see pics of my car on here.....just really wanting to replace my 87 GN i sold years ago....let me know what you got! Located in Kentucky and will travel some for right deal of course.

can you give me some more info on the truck and car?

i have a 130k gn, a bolt on car, excellent interior, id say "driver" condition paint, clean car, but has drver floor rust. origionaly from florida. new street/strip tranny with vigilanty converter.

if this is something your interseted in, let me know, ill give you the blow-by-blow.

yes, could you give me more info on your car. please send me an email with pics if you have any also. thanks.

Back