You can type here any text you want

Having problems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WINDMILL

Hey guys need help.I'm having some problems keeping the car running. ok the problem.
When the car is cold i can crank it it runs fine for about 2 min, them push the throttle down a couple of time then its like it starts missing and gets real rich. then it will die. if you crank it back up it will do the same. I've checked all the grounds and connections and all looks great.
Also this is an new motor in the car, but have drove the car around twice and had no problem at all. then this starts happening.

Alright guy's what i need to look for?

Hey guys need help.I'm having some problems keeping the car running. ok the problem.
When the car is cold i can crank it it runs fine for about 2 min, them push the throttle down a couple of time then its like it starts missing and gets real rich. then it will die. if you crank it back up it will do the same. I've checked all the grounds and connections and all looks great.
Also this is an new motor in the car, but have drove the car around twice and had no problem at all. then this starts happening.

Alright guy's what i need to look for?

start with the maf dissconnect it and take off your uppipe and see if it runs better this way it will run like a non turbo car

solved

Well found the problem is the ecm doing the bad thing. Now i need to send this one off and get it fixed. any sugestions who to send it to?

Back