Hawaii's Fastest Streetcar

TurboJohn

There will be a meeting at 6:00 on 08/21 at Blaisdell Park in Pearl City. Les is pushing for a V-6 class at the Nov. race. He needs as many of us Buick guys as possible to show up for this meeting so Paul Giovanetti will know there will be enough entrys for this class and everyone will agree on the rules and not bitch about them later. Actually any import or domestic V-6 cars are welcome. Come down and show your support.

How many of us are planning on competing in this race.?
Me, if I can get that stage 1 put in by then.:D

Is it a V-6 class, or a six(6) cylinder class? What other cars would we compete against?

I think that I may be able to beat a stock slant six 225 Valiant by a hair? :D

Geoff

Your right Geoff, I should have put 6 cylinder class. Imports would include Toyota Supras, Nissan 300s or whatever they're called.
Probably S-10s, Typhoons, Syclones, Hurricanes, Tornados, Tidal Waves, Tsunamis:D :D :D

While we're on this subject, who has the quickest TR in Hawaii? The quickest ones I've seen so far are Les' and Paul's TR's.

Geoff

I think Deans is the fastest but the construction dudes car from Hawaii Kai was supposedly a 10 sec. car.

Thats that guy with the twin turbo's set up? I should be racing my two buicks.

How's about a few beers after the meeting? THe race day is 11/24/01. Seems like we got about 3 or 4 Supras and 4 or 5 300zx's, most of them running in the 12 to 13 range but don't forget that anyone can use the bottle. :eek:

So who's going to be there this afternoon? I dont want to be the only one there!

I should be there. I'll either be by myself on the bike or with the family in the red intrepid R/T. I don't know where in the park everyone will be, so I may show up 5 minutes late and look for a TR in the park. ;)

Derrick

Paul,
Being you didn't show up, we voted on no nitrous! "Now whadda you have":p Na, but you better get that cage in soon. Thanks for showing up guys, we should have fun racing some imports.:D

Just got back a little while ago! Guy and I went to go eat some curry. And of course talk some more TR stuff! :)

Geoff

Oh yeah, nice meeting you Derrick! Hope you get your motor back soon!

Geoff

Derrick, Was nice meeting you and you family. Can't wait to see your car run.:D

Jackson, You missed out on some good curry. And GREAT company.:D :D Right Geoff?:D

Aloha,
Guy

Originally posted by TurboV6
Just woundering how fast are those Supra's and RX-7's running?

In the 9's:eek: :D I think most of them are in the 12's, I think Cedric's Supra puts out 500+ hp at the rear wheel:eek: but I think he has clutch or major traction problems.

Originally posted by BADDGUY6

Jackson, You missed out on some good curry. And GREAT company.:D :D Right Geoff?:D

Right! But then again, we wouldn't want Jackson to be in the dog house when he got home! :D

Originally posted by X-FORD MAN

In the 9's:eek: :D I think most of them are in the 12's, I think Cedric's Supra puts out 500+ hp at the rear wheel:eek: but I think he has clutch or major traction problems.

If they run too fast, we'll just have to modify the rules! :D

Geoff

Sorry I couldn't make it Les, but luckly we have some cool guys here that went down a supported you. What??!!! No NOS ?? I guess I'll have to pair up with that slant six valiant. *LOL*