You can type here any text you want

Headed in a new direction (Limited inside)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
My 87 T was in good shape but needed a paint job. Not wanting to paint a car and not finding a roller that would suit my needs within a reasonable distance I went to look at a local car I was told was mint. After looking at the car and seeing how flawless the paint and body of the car was I purchased it. I've now decided to head a different direction with this car and try to build a very respectable sleeper car. I will be eventually installing the driveline out of the T in this car and all my xfi and xim setup. Keeping the AC and Power steering on this one and just enjoying it. Here is a picture of it at it's new home. Should be a fun and exciting new project vehicle with class.

IMG_20140316_144505.jpg

IMG_20140316_144451.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ! Where did you get that ? Was it around here ? Thats a beaut, I friggin love white on these cars.

Well sorta local. I am over by Hamilton. I figured something like that would have been in the south. Was it advertised. Sure looks nice.

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Just need to finish parting out the T so I can start on my limited work. I have a lot of work ahead.

Thanks Brandon.

Good find! The motor in the limited looks great!! Why swap in the t motor?

What was wrong with the other car you're getting your driveline from?

Thanks.

Waiting for the weather to change so I can get to work on changing a few things and get out and drive it.

Brandon.

Back