Headed to BG on Wed. anyone else?

Gmachine

Ryan here, I had some problems with using "Pat" so I changed it. Anyhow, I'm heading out early Wed. morning and wondered whom else might be from the Charlotte area. Maybe travel with, the age of these cars and the fact that I never drive it would make it nice to have someone around if need be. Besides who would mess with two or more Buicks on the road!

Ryan:D

Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
How did you guys run up there? Any new bests and what was teh fastest overall times?

Well, we took Muddy Buddies car up there to do some test-n-tune, and were able to get 124-126 mph out of it. But it was only ETing in the 11.0's thanks to an inefficient torque converter that we ended up trashing the lock-up clutches in. If the car had a Vigilante in it it would have gone deep in the 10's with approx. 128 mph.

124-126 are very nice traps. Get a vig and tha thing will scream. What about your car? Didn't you say you were gonna take it up to BG andd then possibily be bringing it back out to the streets soon afterwards?

124-126 are very nice traps. Get a vig and tha thing will scream. What about your car? Didn't you say you were gonna take it up to BG andd then possibily be bringing it back out to the streets soon afterwards?

Well, my problem now is that when I moved here from Ohio 8 years ago I never transferred the title to NC. I'm now trying to find the time to go to the DMV and do that and get the plates. Other than that the car is done. I just don't want to spend that $300+ for the title work and plates!! :(

Ouch that 350 is good mod money. Hope all goes well with getting your stuff transfered over to NC, but for now you could always rent a tralior and take it to the track.

...but for now you could always rent a tralior and take it to the track.

Yeah, but it is a street car and I'm gonna want to drive it. So its either pay now or later. :(

Also, with an all new motor, TC, trans., rear-end components, etc. I want to put some miles on it before putting it to the test.

K.