You can type here any text you want

Headed to Fla to the Guru for a lil magic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

313badbuick

A V6!!!!
So the GN is headed to Fla for the magic touch of Mr. Don Cruz for a lil of this and that :-)
2014-11-03.jpg
2014-11-03 (1).jpg
2014-11-03 (2).jpg

All around 245/50ZR-16 BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2
...excellent tire too say the least.

Awesome! What turbo do you have and how long did he have you GN? Feel free to PM

I'm in Miami so I had a transport company take it to him around September.. I didnt want to take the chance and drive it for 200 plus miles. It was suppose to be a budget build but that's hard to do lol. He would've had it sooner for me but I've added a couple extra things. I also had the trans built. I'm putting a pte 6157bb turbo on. Don't really know much about it. I will run than one for awhile and probably swap it out sometime next year. But again, Don has worked with me and has stayed in contact with me every step of the build. He should be done soon. Can't wait to have her back!

I'm in Miami so I had a transport company take it to him around September.. I didnt want to take the chance and drive it for 200 plus miles. It was suppose to be a budget build but that's hard to do lol. He would've had it sooner for me but I've added a couple extra things. I also had the trans built. I'm putting a pte 6157bb turbo on. Don't really know much about it. I will run than one for awhile and probably swap it out sometime next year. But again, Don has worked with me and has stayed in contact with me every step of the build. He should be done soon. Can't wait to have her back!
Cool Iam sure you will like the 6157. Who did you and Don decide to build the transmission and what brand converter did you go with C55asleep.

Cool Iam sure you will like the 6157. Who did you and Don decide to build the transmission and what brand converter did you go with C55asleep.

Honestly, I have no idea lol. We talked about getting the tranny done and he said no problem. The converter is a ptc I believe. I hope I'll like that turbo

Back