You can type here any text you want

header bolts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shocker998md

hey guys, im trying to track down some parts to put my motor back together, and i cannot remember what all hardware was used to mount the headers. This is on an 87 GN with stock headers.

i saw on cottens he sells this:
ARP Header Stud Kit, Exhaust, ARP120-1402 | Cotton's Performance Buick Grand National Parts & Service

and i want to replace all of my exaust bolt hardware, I was lucky that nothing broke when i took it apart, some of them were nerve racking. Is that link everything needed for the headers?

then my other question, im trying to track down bolts for the cross over, does anybody know who sells them? thanks guys

I need to replace my crossover bolts too. Have you tried the hardware store? They don't look like they would be anything super specific.

currently im deployed, im trying to get all the parts that i can think of while im out here, and then when i get back to the states it will all be there waiting for me.

Back