You can type here any text you want

Header panel

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
I'm in search of a a GN n header panel as a deer ran into mine. Let me know if you have one as I need it

Goodmark has a repop. Don't have personal experience with the fit but their bumper fillers are excellent.

Throw bumper fillers are the best up front. I heard the repop needs a lot of massaging. There's nothing like OEM

Last edited:
Classic industries has been selling a header panel that many have been happy with. You'll need to use all the little parts off your old, broken piece. I've seen a few installed and was impressed. Not sure if they're selling the Goodmark one or not.
Also, rumor has it that there are now some good quality, after market bumper fillers out there. Best to do a search. As with anything you buy. ;)

I'm thought you were going to be trying to make one if I have the right person anyhow
Steve c

I'm thought you were going to be trying to make one if I have the right person anyhow
Steve c
Yeah. That's me. I realized that I'd have to manufacture my parts (header panels) in China to make it work and be competitive. All my parts are made in the USA. No knock on companies that make parts in China. That's just not me.

I think we give China enough of our money and I guess I am knocking them, but I hope you come through with one. Mike cuz I know it would be the best one. These things header panels aren't going to last forever on our cars and it seems like our cars are going to last forever. All right. Good talking with you. Thanks for the update. But I think my friend found a OEM one in Jersey so I think he's going that way

Back