You can type here any text you want

Relay for the Powermaster motor.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobuick

Staff member
I am wring a powermaster into a new harness which I am building. There are 3 wires coming from the C100 bulkhead 12g Power, Brown Fan relay power and the tan/wht waring light. The PM motor shares the brown fan relay wire with the fan relay and the 12g Red wire with the coolant delay relay both of which I have eliminated. Can I just run the 12g red power wire directly from the fuse panel and use the brown fan relay wire direct to the pump? Or do I have to run a separate relay with the brown wire as a trigger and the power coming out of the fuse panel to the relay and back to the PM pump?
PM Wiring.png

Attachments

• 1711142485523.jpeg
    1711142485523.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 16
Just seeing this, hopefully you resolved this by now. I do have the shop manuals if you need any pics.

Just seeing this, hopefully you resolved this by now. I do have the shop manuals if you need any pics.
Thanks, I just used a switched 12v from the bulkhead directly to the PM motor and it works fine. Thanks for following up.

Cool, LMK if I can help, I just did a complete re-wire on my buddy Ray's GN with a Holley install. Holley HP with 12.3 dash, custom motorsport sealed engine harness and custom dash harness that integrates with factory dash harness. Turned out pretty nice.
0504241625_HDR.jpg

0328241709_HDR.jpg

0328241709a_HDR.jpg

Great job, very professional work congratulations! Glad to see the support forum members give here to keep these cars on the road.

Back