You can type here any text you want

Headliner fell off , any shops in chicago that can help?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not to hard to fix yourself. JoAnn Fabrics sells the right material & there are instructions on gnttype.org

my back wasnt meant to bend that way!

I can live under the hood , but in the car doing interior work sucks for me.

I guess I will have to do it myself.

thanks

Ogden Top & Trim in Berwyn does a good job. They re-did my husband's, also his visors to match.

There is also a group of shops called Riggs Brothers scattered amongst the western and northern suburbs. They demo-ed at one of our tech sessions on a white t with burgandy interior. Another great job.

I'm sure you can find them in the yellow pages - no reason to hurt your back.

Good luck!

ShariB

I had mine done at Riggs Brothers. I think I paid around $200 and they did the visors too.

I found someone to do it for 250, which is really high for me right now. Might just do it my self to save the cash.

thanks all

Headliner

I had two done at a place around 121 and cicero in alsip I think it's name is Dons. It's on the east side of the street just past the bridge.

Steve

Price

I don't remember but was very reasonable. And either you can take it out or they will and prices accordingly.

Seve

I was thinking of using Riggs Brothers for my WE4, but not sure anymore. We had our Jeep done there and it came back with adhesive overspray all over the vehicle. :mad:

HI
I HAD MY HEADLINER &SUNVISORS DONE AT 121 &CICERO
IN ALSIP FOR 175.00 &I AM SATISFIED.I DONT KNOW THE
NAME OF PLACE ,BUT IT IS RIGHT OVER THE BRIDGE

just finished the job on my own.

Costs:

Jax GN Headliner kit $56

Just time consuming other than that came out great.

Back