headrest covers

fast NY Six

Are there any secrets to getting these covers off? I'm going to put black ones on. So I'll probably cut these off, but how do I get the new ones on without destroying the foam.
seat.jpg

It's called Hulk strength!!! Another trick that will help when you put the new ones back on is put plastic around the foam it will help the new fabric slide on a little more! Removal was not as bad as installation! PUI covers aren't that bad only the stock ones have been a bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, I was worried I might bend the frame or twist a chunk of foam off. Did you work at one corner, then the other or pull it off evenly.

Yes but use a piece of thick plastic like you would use for a drop cloth so it doesn't rip. Helps going around the edge. You have to start with the post first then work your way around. I took my grey covers off to get them embroidered and putting them back on was a pain in the wrists. Like I said Hulk strength!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes just tried this and got frustrated , found this on a search so will try your tricks after I cool off , extremely difficult bc you obviously have to put the post in the slot of cover first, damn it