Heated 02 sensor

Lee Thompson

Need some part #s. I have been using Echlin heated sensor (NAPA) # 0S204-- 1 year free replacement warranty.
The cross reference for the same sensor in a Bosch is 13953 at Advance Auto parts--1 year LTD. warranty- that means they will replace free within 1 year then that one is good for 90 days. The problem is that this sensor is for a Ford truck with a Ford connector. What brand and part # are other people using? Is there a GM heated sensor that will give the correct O2 #s. I have been using this Ford sensor for 6 years or more. Real good durability with the Echlin, haven/t tried a Bosch as of yet.

Get the number for a 94/95 Buick 3800 Supercharged VIN 1 engine. That's heated and uses the standard GM 4 pin connector.

I had to tale mine out. It would go closed loop too early and idle like crap for a minute or two.

I'm using an AC Delco AFS 109 heated, there are several AC's that will work, I think the difference is in the connector wire
legnth.

I got my last one from Auto Zone, about $60....

:cool:

heated O2

Lee.....I use the AC AFS-74 (Trans-Am) heated 3-wire available from 'the club'. I got their's initially for the proper connector/wiring ($52) and then you are set up to get them from GM parts direct for about $35. Works well :)

HTH