You can type here any text you want

Heated O2s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

72firebird

Well I just finished getting the turbo out of my car and was looking aroung that's when I noticed how good of access that I have to my O2 sensor. With no current plans of going any bigger than the Pt51 that I have I was thinking about just changing the O2 now incase I ever need it. So I was looking on Aggressiv Performance and noticed they had a heated O2 kit for the GN and was wondering if it was the same for the TTA. I was also wondering if the heated O2 would make any difference when I'm running 93 octane or with gas mileage or anything like that.

Save your money. The AC Delco works fine.

Originally posted by Razor
Save your money. The AC Delco works fine.

Thanks that's what I was thinking but my dad asked me to check into it. I was planing on just running a conservative 93 octane chip at first with 009s and then once I get the money for Alky I will turn the boost up and stay with 100 or 93.

Some people have found the heated O2 gives you better warm-up characteristics. If you drive you car in colder weather you may notice. Since you don't run race gas, the difference may be marginal.

Back