You can type here any text you want

Heater Core Part ##

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ALVAROG1983

EVIL GN
has anyone replaced there heater core before on there 86/87 GN trying find one at my local auto store no luck they keep on showing me the wrong one.:mad:

hey,havent you posted about bearing clearances,motor building,girdle and steel main caps ,and cant get the right heater core!:eek:

I can get one from gbody or other venders but i like to get one now and void waiting time that is why i posted on this section to see if any locals have info.

has anyone replaced there heater core before on there 86/87 GN trying find one at my local auto store no luck they keep on showing me the wrong one.:mad:

I bought one from Auto Zone, it was a POS aftermarket part. They said it was the right one and it looked to be the same as stock, but it never really fit correctly. I went to www . nos4gn . com and Glen has NOS GM heater cores for 49.95. I paid 39.95 at Auto Zone and had to replace it with a GM one two years later. HTH

thanks

I bought one from Auto Zone, it was a POS aftermarket part. They said it was the right one and it looked to be the same as stock, but it never really fit correctly. I went to www . nos4gn . com and Glen has NOS GM heater cores for 49.95. I paid 39.95 at Auto Zone and had to replace it with a GM one two years later. HTH

I seen the sh!t there selling i guess ill place my order for an NOS heater core thanks.

Back