Hello. New member from western NY

Spartacus

just purchased 87 GN. Very solid roller. Haven't committed to what I'll do engine/trans but my preference is to go original with some upgrades.

Nice. Couple of us between Tonawanda and Ontario if you need help on anything. Welcome

Scott

Thanks. Typically I'm an old muscle car guy but Iv wanted a GN for a long time. Will definitely take any words of wisdom with my rebuild and especially the turbo.

I'm in Wheatfield. Welcome let me know if you need anything. This board has been most valuable to me! Can't say enough great things about the people on here willing to share their knowledge. There are quite a few guys I have met in our area.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bill. I will definitely be leaning a lot on others with this build. The first thing I have to figure out is the direction I'll go with the drivetrain. Right now it's just a roller.

I know a guy local who has a complete motor. I don't know if he is selling it but I could find out if you are interested. He just finished rebuilding it.

I know a guy local who has a complete motor. I don't know if he is selling it but I could find out if you are interested. He just finished rebuilding it.

Couldn't hurt. Thanks.

I'm from buffalo too! I hope to have my car done this spring so I can cruise it.

I'm from buffalo too! I hope to have my car done this spring so I can cruise it.
Thanks. Spring may be pushing it for me. It'll all come down to motor and trans and I may have a driving restore. But good luck to you. Go Bills!

Welcome to the site. Lots of good Turbo Buick people in your area.

Happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard