Hello

UPDATE:
Its been a couple of months since my last post but I wanted to get the lions share of improvements done before I shared. My aim was to have a quick stoplight to stoplight, dependable daily driver. I also made a few modest improvements to bring the car into this decade so here's what I've had done so far:
This was a one owner car and he had already added the oil, temperature and boost gauges to the dash. I had an auxiliary input jack installed to the radio (you can see it sitting in the tray) and to the right of the tray I had an auxiliary power point installed with its own fuse. I plugged in a dual USB insert into it.
I bought a console riser with cup holders from GBody parts.com. It was the best $120 bucks I ever spent. It not only gave me two cup holders but it gave me a nice place to lay my arm on. It just slides over the existing console so you don't have to change or destroy anything. It does cover the existing console ashtray but that's not an issue for me. Even when I smoked I never used a car ashtray. Also, you can still put something you want to hide or that you don't use too often in the original console.
1022151421_resized.jpg

I had the 42lb injectors and 93 octane chip from TurboTweak.
Had an RA XP Plus fuel pump with an adjustable FP regulator and a fuel pump hot wire kit.
Florida is a hot place so I had an Alrad aluminum radiator installed along with twin fans. I just had this done yesterday and it's not all that hot this time of year but what I can toll you is that I was running around 190 degrees driving to the installation and running around 175 on my way back. I had already had a 160 thermostat installed prior to the radiator instillation so it's apples to apples.
I also had a 2 1/2" Pypes stainless exhaust system with Race Pro mufflers. Nice sound with no drone.
Next week I'm having an alarm system installed. I figure that between that and a Club, it would at least be a deterrent.
So that's my update. I hope I posted it in the right spot.
1022151412_resized.jpg

Glad to hear that you're having fun with it. Some day, you need to get that thing to the track and see what it does. ;)