You can type here any text you want

Helm book, who owns one ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mytta49

Hi
A local guy has the TTA supplement repair manual for sale and wants $100.00, which I think is alot of money for it. It is used but looks complete. He does not have the Firebird manual, only the above.
I checked Helm and it says that for $157.00, it comes with the Firebird and TTA supplement repair manual
Are these the same as original factory or are they aftermarket. The TTA one the guy above has is bound and contains many pages.
So, should I buy his being its original or are the firebird and TTA Helms is selling the same.
Thanks

Helm shows them as in stock at $157 for both Firebird manual and TTA supplement.

I think that they print them every so often (which can be months or years) and have done so within the last year.

Tom

TTA service manual

i have one if you want me to copy i would do it for you ...just pay for kinkos to copy it

Originally posted by tminer
Helm shows them as in stock at $157 for both Firebird manual and TTA supplement.

I think that they print them every so often (which can be months or years) and have done so within the last year.

Tom

they just changed the status a few months back - but i've called a few times and they do not have it. they do have the electrical supplement (but i got that with the firebird manual anyway). they do not the tta manual from what they all told me.

Originally posted by j13smiley
they just changed the status a few months back - but i've called a few times and they do not have it. they do have the electrical supplement (but i got that with the firebird manual anyway). they do not the tta manual from what they all told me.

Both manuals supposedly shipped last night. I wonder what I'll actually receive.

Tom

Originally posted by tminer
Both manuals supposedly shipped last night. I wonder what I'll actually receive.

Tom

let us know... when i tried that (after the status got changed from backorder) all i got was another copy of the electrical update...

Got mine from Helms about 3 month ago. It had the TTA supplement (white with the TTA badge on the front) also came with about six inch thick non binded manual for all firebirds and Trans-ams of that year.

Got what I ordered. Big honker Firebird manual and ~1/2" thick white TTA supplement with LC2 info, etc.

Tom

Back