You can type here any text you want

Help, family in Florida needs a mechanic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Hi my name is Mark aka XxDarkSidexX,

I am posting here in order to find a good, family man and perferably family owned mechanics shop, that could work on my moms car. I live out in California and unable to help my mom find a good mechanic and I think she's getting taking for a ride at a local Goodyear place. So I wanted to see what you guys think. She drives an old Chevy Caprise witha stock 350 in it and I know that it needs to be serviced and I am not sure what is wrong with it. But I need to be able to trust that someone will be able to do the RIGHT WORK and not rip my mom off. Any information on a good mechanic would help, thanks guys. I trust the buick board before I go looking in the Florida yellow pages. My mom lives in Tampa area and something close would be cool too. Thanks guys, I always see that this section of the board is busy!

XxDarkSidexX

tampa area. I need someone that can look over her entire car which is a 1978 cehvy caprise, all original my mother is the only onwer. I need this mechanic to look over her car, find ANY problems with it and repair them.

I NEED SOMEONE I CAN TRUST thus im asking the bord...Thanks guys for your help.

Back