You can type here any text you want

help identifying tt chip.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yea...
You will have to pull the chop out... he puts a sticker on it identifying it. I think it will have something like 5.6 19/17 16 psi 93street.... then some other number... I think that other number will ID that chip.... Contact Eric he will hook you up.

There should be a number in the top right corner, on the bottom side of the chip. I can look it up from that number.

Ok, I found that file. What exactly did you want to know about it? It was made for a hotair car with very little modifications. The boost level written on the chip is probably a little optimistic for a hotair. 11-13psi would be more typical.

ecm

is it for later model ecm 1227148, if it is, do i need mat sensor? those are the main things i need to know. I am going to get power logger and get readings so you can make me a chip.

Yes it is for the 1227148 ECM and requires the MAT sensor. I can delete the requirement for the MAT if necessary.

Yes it is for the 1227148 ECM and requires the MAT sensor. I can delete the requirement for the MAT if necessary.

is there a difference in running stock 86/87 mass air, or mass air flow translator with ls1 mass air sensor? I am going to keep the mat sensor feature for know.

As far as the chip goes, it doesn't matter if you're using the stock MAF or the Translator setup. However, the newer MAF's are typically more accurate and reliable.

Back