You can type here any text you want

Help in Charlotte

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turborayjay

Anyone live near Charlotte? I have a deposit on a car near Charlotte that I will have to move on rather quickly. The problem is that I have not been able to get down there to look at it. The pictures, carfax all look good. I would like to get another set of eyes on the car so that I can have it trucked to Michigan.

Ray

Where exactly is the car located?? I may be able to help, shoot me an e-mail.

K.

If Keith(NCTURBOS) can't help you--i will be coming to the charlotte area on saturday from darlington,S.C.---i can give it a look if it's on the south side or below.

Geoff

The owner lives in Mount Holley, just North of Charlotte. From the map, did not appear to be too far from Charlotte.

Originally posted by turborayjay
The owner lives in Mount Holley, just North of Charlotte. From the map, did not appear to be too far from Charlotte.

Give me a call after 6pm. I PM'd you the #. Maybe Geoff(ghall) and I can go look at it on Saturday if that's not too late for you.

K.

gn in mountholly

i live near mount holly let me know if i can help u i sent u a personal email.
thanks regalwe4 kevin :)

Just wanted to say thanks to all that have replied. I have several volunteers to help my situation. I have only been on the TB board for a week, what a surprise to see all of the offers.

Ray

Back